Sodexo has been an active provider of Facilities Management for several decades, leveraging on services traditionally delivered to clients. Having everyday contact with these clients gave our teams unique insights into issues and challenges they faced. Building on a heritage of delivering technical maintenance services, Sodexo today has grown into a supplier of choice.
Outsourcing non-core technical and support services is an increasingly attractive option for organizations striving to increase quality and reduce costs. At Sodexo, our goal is to reduce facility operating expenses and minimize equipment downtime while increasing productivity and providing high service quality.
With our distinctive blend of innovative and customized service delivery implementation, Sodexo Technical Services has built an enviable reputation of meeting individual clients’ specific needs.
Partnering with Sodexo Technical Services helps our customers make the best use of our expertise to improve value and service. Our systems and efficient staff provide a meaningful difference that will help you improve services while reducing costs. Our teams are fully integrated with our client's needs, serving them as a true extension of their operations.
Our wide range of services include:
Operation and maintenance of central utilities – from the point of generation to the point of consumption:
- Electrical Distribution from 440 volts to 220 KV system
- Backup diesel generators – multiple generators with synchronization
- UPS / Rotary UPS systems
- Compressed air systems
- Steam system (IBR boilers)
- Gas plants – Nitrogen, Oxygen, etc.
- Fire Protection & Preventive Systems
- Water & Treatment Systems
- Material Handling Equipment – Forklifts, Conveyors, Hoist Cranes etc.
- Building Maintenance – Plumbing, Civil etc.
- Data Center / Critical Environment Management
Sodexo provides a range of Specialized and Critical Services across various businesses like auto, healthcare, pharma, etc.
- Auto Industry - Automotive paint shop, total maintenance
- Hospitals - Operation theatre cleaning, sterilization of medical equipments
- Pharma Industry - Service floor management to ensure supply of clean and controlled air to production units through BMS
- Process Cleaning - Clean room maintenance, controlling dust and microbial particles
Why should you partner with us:
- Performance based service delivery
- Leading edge technology applications
- High technical competence
- Multi-skilled resources & self performance
- 100% statutory compliance
- Inhouse training facilities & process innovation
Awards and achievements received for Technical Services: