"It is in the nature of the Web to be universal. It must be accessible to all disabled people."
-- Tim Berners Lee, creator of the Web and Director of the W3C.
This site has been designed in compliance with the web standards defined by the W3C (Web Wide Web Consortium), and in particular the directives for web content accessibility laid down by the WAI initiative (Web Accessibility Initiative). As a result, this site is accessible to all Internet users, including senior citizens or people with disabilities who have functional difficulties.
A site complying with accessibility standards is of benefit to all Internet users. Among other advantages:
- the content of the site is logical and hierarchically structured
- page display is generally 30 to 80% faster
- the site is independent from the web used
You will find the following navigation elements on all pages of the site:
- the Sodexo logo, which allows you to go back to the home page from the internal pages of the site
- priority links at the bottom of the page: accessibility, site plan, legal mentions, contact.
- the breadcrumb trail, which tells you what page you are on and allows you to go rapidly to the higher navigation level
- the main menu, which indicates the main contents and families of contents of this site. A secondary menu (displayed on the left after the breadcrumb trail) indicates the contents of a given family.
“Go to content” type rapid access links, useful in particular to blind people, are also present at the top of the page on all pages of the site.
The text or font size can vary from every website you may visit. Smaller text can make reading on the Internet difficult. Small fonts can make reading on Internet difficult for certain users. This website has been created in a way that allows the size of the text to be adjusted easily to suit the needs of the user.
By clicking on the A- or A+ in the top navigation bar, you can either reduce or increase the text size as you need to in order to ensure you can comfortably read the text on this website. To allow the text size change to remain the same throughout the website, please make sure that cookies are enabled in the Options of your browser.
In accordance with the possibilities offered by various browsers, you can also change the text size in the following ways:
- Internet Explorer: Select the menu options "Display: Text size"
- Mozilla: Select the menu options "Display: Text size"
- Opera: Select the menu options "Display; Zoom"
- Safari : Select the menu options "Presentation; Enlarge / Reduce text size"
If you have a wheel mouse, most browsers allow you to increase the size of the text by combining the wheel with a key on the keyboard:
- Windows: Ctrl + mouse wheel
- Mac: Apple + mouse wheel
Compatibility with browsers
This site is compatible with all recent browsers supporting HTML 4.01 and CSS 2 and complies with the XHTML and CSS vocabulary and grammar recommended by the W3C.
As regards very old generations of browsers, it is possible that you will encounter display problems on the following browsers:
- Netscape 3 and IE 3: incomplete handling of HTML content and CSS page formatting
- Netscape 4 and IE 4: incomplete handling of CSS page formatting
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror , Omniweb, Safari before version 1.2 and Opera Windows /Linux before version 7 do not handle keyboard shortcuts.