Developing local communities
Sodexo provides significant support for local economies and communities where we operate, through the recruitment, training and employment of local residents and the utilization of local suppliers and vendors for sourcing the food products and supplies required at our remote site operations.
Local Employment Opportunities
When possible, Sodexo prefers to hire qualified local residents for its operations. We offer wage and benefits policies and training programs that help attract and personnel. In addition to a competitive wage package, employee benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverages
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care
- Employee Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Employee & Dependent Life & AD&D
- 401K Savings Plan
Working with clients, Sodexo reaches out to support the communities where it works. For instance, we joined with a local Social Services agency to donate, prepare and serve meals for 150 people at its Foster Family Holiday Dinner.
Sodexo is committed to fighting hunger in the communities where we live and work. Supporting STOP Hunger, Sodexo has made significant donations to local food banks in communities it serves.
A Better Tomorrow
Sodexo offers a mix of sustainable and environment-friendly solutions that deliver proven, cost-effective results. Our Better Tomorrow Plan is built upon four priorities
- Developing employees and promoting diversity
- Promoting nutrition to improve health & wellness
- Contributing to the communities in which we work
- Protecting the environment
Energy & Resources Careers Portal
Need more information?
Contact our Energy & Resources team